Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 26 - Simply Flowers

"A life without loving you is like a year without summer."













Who knew how much flowers could brighten a room? a day? every morning? and my heart? 

Is it just me, or has this winter felt like one of the longest?  I miss the sun shining and flowers blooming and blue skies and green grass and birds singing! I absolutely cannot wait for spring! I feel it is coming soon.

I received these flowers from my wonderful Valentine :) It is such a warm blessing waking up every morning to my daisies reminding me not only of my boyfriend's love for me, but the beauty God has created simply in flowers.  It is amazing how a simple thing like flowers can brighten up my days.

Cherish the simple things today my friends and remember that you are loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment