Saturday, August 21, 2010

Day 24 - Your Story

Hey everyone... I know it's been a while since I posted and I have much to share with you but little time.  I started graduate school and I've been really busy.  I'll be back on in about a week to share some more amazing stories of what I have seen God doing in my life.  :) I love you all!

I wanted to share this song with you I heard on the KLove radio station the other day.  The artist Matthew West was on the talk about his up coming album that is coming out that is written based on stories of people like you and me submitted to him.  These are stories of people's struggles, pain, obstacles, and tribulations in relation to God.  I cannot wait for it to come out.  Please take a listen to this song, it gives hope to women that have been abused and sexually molested.  It's not the full version, but the live version because it is not out yet.

Matthew West - Story of a Broken Girl

God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment